Enhance your collection and satisfy your patrons’ demands for premium news, business, and legal content by adding one of the richest e-resources to your library!
LexisNexis Library Express is a powerful, easy-to-use, Web-based service providing access to over 10,000 individual sources. Public libraries have an exceptional opportunity to take advantage of a special discount on a Library Express subscription.
LexisNexis Library Express includes:
- News – Over 1,500 national, regional, and international news publications
- Business – LexisNexis Company Dossier provides coverage of over 80 million U.S. and international companies
- Legal Research – Primary source material includes case law, statutes, and regulations; secondary source materials contain legal news and law reviews
- Biographical Information – From both consumer press as well as Biographical Directories
- Added! Specialized, in-depth industry and executive reports, and a blogs and video search form.
- Access to over 14,500 news, business and legal sources
- Easy, library-wide access using IP authentication, with unlimited simultaneous users
- Training and on-demand support for librarians
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- Legal content provided for on-site users only
Cost will be based on each library’s population served. If your start date is other than January 1, the annual subscription will be prorated.