Libraries First Online Resources
Our current e-resource offers are listed below. Innovation Experts is pleased to be working with the following vendors to make available these great offers for public libraries and schools. New product offers are currently being negotiated, so please visit this page frequently.
Online Tutoring Services
Brainfuse Complete Learning System
Tutor.com Learning Suite
Tutor.com for Community Colleges
Two high quality online learning and career services connect students and adult learners to expert tutors for homework help, test prep, resume and career help, and much more!
Online Reference Resources
Gale Virtual Reference Library for High Schools – With Gale’s award winning, no check-out eReference, users can instantly access eBooks on virtually any subject. These authoritative reference materials are always available through the GVRL platform with its eye-catching book covers and engaging user interface.
- Gale Britannica eBook Collection – These eBooks reside on the state-of-the-art GVRL platform providing a vibrant, engaging user experience.
- Gale National Geographic Magazine Archives, 1888-1994 for high schools – Bring the history of exploration to your students and faculty in an intuitive, easy to use digital resource.
- Gale National Geographic Magazine Archives, 1888-1994 for public libraries – Bring the history of exploration to your users in an intuitive, easy to use digital resource.
- Gale Travel e-Book Collection – Make any destination accessible by offering the travel collection. Current pricing available for a limited time.
- Gale Young Adult e-Book Collection – Ideal for classroom assignments and homework projects, this outstanding collection of YA eBooks from Greenhaven Press and Lucent Books supports independent reading and distance learning, and promotes computer literacy.
- LexisNexis Library Express – Give your library users a powetful web-based research tool tailored for public libraries that delivers comprehensive news, business and legal information from over 10,000 of the most credible sources available.
- The Careers College – A leading-edge, online, job search resource that will give people the foundation, tools and resources they need to get the job they want … fast! With The Careers College™, job seekers will discover how to sell themselves so prospective employers want to hire them.
- MyMediaMall – A web-based service powered by OverDrive that allows library patrons to check out and download eBooks and eAudiobooks any time of the day or night from the comfort of their home.